2023/2024 School Year School Supplies
One of our goals at Wigwam is to be able to provide our students with all of their needed supplies. Supplies will be distributed to students when they arrive on the first day of school. That being said, we know many families like to contribute when/where possible. If you would like to purchase and donate supplies to your child’s classroom, the following list of supplies is recommended. Please remember, purchasing supplies is not mandatory. Thank you for your support.
- Two 1 ½ - inch Binders
- 10 plastic Pocket Folders with No Prongs, preferably 3-hole punched if available, (2 blue, 2 red, 2 green, 2 yellow, 2 extra- student choice)
- 1 package of sheet protectors
- 2 composition notebooks
- 3 spiral notebooks: 80 pages - college ruled.
- 1 pencil pouch with 3 ring holes.
- Lined paper - college ruled
- Pens, pencils, and colored pencils.
- Glue Sticks & liquid glue
- Hand held pencil sharpeners
- Corded headphones to use with the laptops
While individual teachers may communicate some other requests after school starts, this is the core list to start for all classes and grades.
*Note on lockers: All students will be assigned a locker. Combination locks will be purchased for $7.00 during the first week of school. No outside locks can be used.
Wish List Items: Xerox (copy) paper, Kleenex Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Disinfectant Wipes, Construction Paper, ziplock bags (any size), or any extra of the supplies listed above (pencils, lined paper). These items are greatly appreciated if you are able to donate.
Please help us ensure the academic success of your child by supporting our efforts to build strong study skill habits.
Thank you for your support!
Arizona law requires that public schools provide supplies required for academic success. This list represents optional, supplementary items which you may supply, at your discretion. If you have questions, feel free to contact the school.